Second floor of the CPT Jennifer M. Moreno Primary Care Clinic, Bldg 1179, Fort Sam Houston, Texas. From IH 35 take the Binz-Engleman/BAMC exit. Turn West on Binz-Engleman Road. Go through the Fort Sam Houston gate (ID required) and proceed to the stop light and turn left. The parking lot is to the right and behind the clinic.
Hours of Operation:
- Clinic: Monday – Thursday, 7:30 am – 6:30 pm, and Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm (closed Federal Holidays)
- Pharmacy: Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Laboratory: Monday – Friday, 6:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Radiology: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm (last patient checked in at 1510)
Immunizations for ONLY those patients ENROLLED to CPT Jennifer M. Moreno clinic. To schedule an appointment call the San Antonio Consult and Appointment Management Office (CAMO) at 210-916-9900, Monday – Friday, 6:30 am – 4:30 pm.
Clinic Phone: (210) 916-3000 Option 2, then
- Cobra Option 1
- Blackhawk Option 2
- Apache Option 3
- Iroquois Option 4
- Osprey Option 5
Military Medical Readiness physicals or examinations, visit the Military Medical Readiness.
For after-hours assistance:
TRICARE beneficiaries can call the Nurse Advise Line at 1-800-874-2273 for after-hours assistance. Experienced nurses will provide medical advice and nurse triage 24/7 to include weekends and holidays.
You may schedule appointments using one of the following options:
- Call (210)-916-9900, the San Antonio Consult and Appointment Management Office (CAMO), from 6:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday (closed Federal Holidays).
- Use the MHS Patient Portal at https://patientportal.mhsgenesis.health.mil to reach the Message My Provider tab if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please register for access to the new MHS GENESIS patient portal at https://myaccess.dmdc.osd.mil/identitymanagement/. PLEASE NOTE: Use a compatible browser such as Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox. Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 is no longer supported after November 30, 2020.
- You can also use the MHS GENESIS patient portal to request prescription renewals and view your health record.