17115 IH 35N, Suite 123, Schertz, TX 78154
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday, 7:30 am – 6:30 pm, and Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm (closed Federal Holidays)
Clinic Phone Number:
(210) 916-3000, option 5
Clinic Nurse Line:
(210) 916-3000, option 5, option 2
For after-hours assistance
TRICARE beneficiaries can call the Nurse Advise Line at 1-800-874-2273 for after-hours assistance. Experienced nurses will provide medical advice and nurse triage 24/7 to include weekends and holidays.
Immunizations for ONLY those patients ENROLLED to Schertz Medical Home. To schedule an appointment call the San Antonio Consult and Appointment Management Office (CAMO) at 210-916-9900, Monday – Friday, 6:30 am – 4:30 pm.
Laboratory Services Hours of Operation for patients enrolled at Schertz Medical Home are *BY APPOINTMENT ONLY*. Please call clinic at (210) 916-3000, Option 5.
Pharmacy Services Hours of Operation for patients enrolled to Schertz Medical Home:
Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Pharmacy Drive Thru: Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Pharmacy Prescription Activation: (210) 916-0047 or (210) 539-0737
- Please call to activate your prescription and allow 2 hours before picking them up at the drive thru window.
Physical Therapy Clinic Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Clinic Phone Number: (210) 916-0023
You may schedule appointments using one of the following options:
- Call (210)-916-9900, the San Antonio Consult and Appointment Management Office (CAMO), from 6:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday (closed Federal Holidays).
- Use the MHS Patient Portal at https://patientportal.mhsgenesis.health.mil to reach the Message My Provider tab if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please register for access to the new MHS GENESIS patient portal at https://myaccess.dmdc.osd.mil/identitymanagement/. PLEASE NOTE: Use a compatible browser such as Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox. Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 is no longer supported after November 30, 2020.
- You can also use the MHS GENESIS patient portal to request prescription renewals and view your health record.