For general questions about Westover or to speak with a patient advocate, please contact 210-539-0916.
From Loop 1604 head towards TX 151/SeaWorld. Exit TX-151/SeaWorld. Follow State Hwy 151 to the exit for Westover Hills Blvd, and turn towards Rudy’s and Bill Millers. Turn right on Town Center then left on Rogers Crossing.
PLEASE NOTE: For a same day appointment for acute issues contact the Central Appointment Line (210-916-9900); if care is needed when the clinic isn’t opened, please contact the NURSE ADVICE LINE AT: 1-800-874-2273
To enroll at Westover Medical Home please contact the TRICARE Service Center at 1-800-444-5445.
Hours of Operation:
- Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday: 7:30 AM – 7:30 PM, Friday: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Pharmacy Hours: Monday – Thursday, 7:30 AM – 7:30 PM and Friday, 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Drive-Thru Pharmacy Hours: Drive-Thru Pharmacy Hours: Closed until further notice.
- Lab Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Walk-in Immunizations: Monday – Thursday, 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM and Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
You may schedule appointments using one of the following options:
- Call (210)-916-9900 (Consult/Appointment and Management Office)
- Utilize the Army Secure Messaging Website at TOLSecure Messaging Service if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please sign up at the clinic's front desk at your next visit.
PLEASE NOTE: Did you know you can use Relay Health to schedule routine appointments, request prescription renewals and for WebVisits? For additional information regarding the Secure Messaging process, follow the link from the APCMH Homepage to the Secure Messaging page.
- Schedule appointment utilizing TRICARE On-Line: www.tricareonline.com (ask the front desk how to register)
PLEASE NOTE - You can now utilize TRICARE On-Line to make appointments and access lab and radiology results: By utilizing the “Blue Button”.
Westover Medical Home
10010 Rogers Crossing
San Antonio TX 78251