Hours of Operation:
- Allergy Shots and Biologic Therapy: By appointments only. Patients will call (210) 916-3011 option 8 to schedule an appointment for allergy shot and/or biologic therapy.
- Immunizations: BAMC Allergy/Immunology clinic will provide immunization care for eligible adult beneficiaries by appointment only if either of the following criteria below is met:
- Patient Has A Current Vaccine Order Sheet From And Endorsed By A Provider
- Patient Has A Current Vaccine Order Sheet For Rabies Series Endorsed By Any Provider
- Beneficiaries eligible for immunization care at BAMC Allergy/Immunology clinic will need to make an appointment by calling (210) 916-3011 option 8.
- All other beneficiaries who do not fit the criteria mentioned above will need to contact CAMO at (210) 916-9900 or their respective medical home for immunization care appointments.
- Tuberculosis Skin Testing (TST or PPD): Walk – in Hours are Mon – Wed and Fri, 7:30AM – 11:30AM and 1:00PM – 4:00PM
- General Hours
Mon - Fri, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm; Except for Holidays
- Our clinic is closed the first Wednesday of every month from 1500-1600 for a monthly clinic administrative meeting. Please plan accordingly.
3rd Floor Medical Mall, between Elevator E and the Nephrology Clinic