We are located on the third floor of the Consolidated Tower (BAMC) at 3551 Roger Brooke Drive, JBSA Fort Sam Houston, Texas (Binz-Engleman/BAMC exit on IH-35).
Hours of Operation:
- Clinic: 0730-1630: Monday through Friday (Closed on weekends and Federal Holidays)
- BAMC Pharmacy:
0730 – 1800: Monday through Friday
0800 – 1700: Saturday
- BAMC Laboratory and Radiology: 0700 – 1600: Monday through Friday
- Clinic Phone: (210) 916-5000
Urgent appointment or afterhours triage Option 1, then 1
Medication renewal or message to provider Option 1, then 2
Triage nurse (business hours only) Option 1, then 4
Routine appointments (business hours only) Option 1, then 5
- Central Appointment Line: (210) 916-9900
- Pharmacy Refills: (210) 292-9995
- TOLSecure Messaging Service
Enrolled beneficiaries may contact the Nurse Advice Line by calling (210) 916-9900 for after-hours needs, to include self-care advice and help accessing care for acute issues. Beneficiaries may call the toll free number for out-of-area medical needs at 1-(877)-566-6523. Please note that the afterhours line is not for prescription refills, test results, or other routine communication with our clinic.