BAMC Refill Instructions
Starting 22 January 2022, ALL refill requests must be called-in via the call-in-refill system (Audiocare line) at 1-800-469-7170 or the Pharmacy Call Center at 210-916-1536, option 1.
Other pharmacy options to consider are TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery Program or a local retail pharmacy if traveling to BAMC is inconvenient:
MHS Genesis Patient Portal https://patientportal.mhsgenesis.health.mil will replace TRICARE ONLINE (TOL) Patients can still use the TOL patient portal to process ALL refill request for ONE YEAR (1/22/2023) if the prescription was filled prior to 1/22/2022. If you had a prescription filled after 1/22/2022, you must call your prescriptions in for refills using the call-in refill system number (see above). Please see below TOL instructions:
- Go to www.tricareonline.com and click "Log In"
- Log in with your DS Logon Premium (Level 2), DoD CAC or DFAS myPay credentials. If you do not have DS Logon credentials and would like to, click "Register"
- Click 'Rx Refill' option on the TOL home page or top navigation bar to request one or more refills
- Confirm your primary military treatment facility (MTF) or select a different MTF from the drop-down box
- Select your prescription(s) to refill and choose a Pharmacy Pick-up Location. Submit your refill request
- Once submitted, please allow three (3) business days to complete your prescriptions refill requests. Non-formulary medications refill requests may take up to 10 days to complete.
- The Uniform Formulary (UF) is a list of medications required to be on the BAMC formulary. Click to see if your prescription is on the BCF https://www.jbsa.mil/Resources/Medical/JBSA-Pharmacies/Formulary/
- For additional benefit information please visit https://www.tricare.mil/
BAMC Pharmacy Team